Let’s practice Yoga and Meditation together…
For thousands of years, Yoga has been taught from teacher to student, one-on-one. Today there are many group classes, but private classes are still the best way to learn the art of yoga and develop your personal practice.
Would you like an improved relationship with the number one person in your life (you!)?
Together we can work with your individual needs, and I will guide you to create a personal practice suited just for you. Yoga can assist with those areas in life that may have been restricting you; issues such as past injuries, tension, stress, anxiety, depression, trauma, confidence-levels, body-image, breathing issues, digestive issues, and more.
Perhaps you are looking to commit to a spiritual practice?
Perhaps you are needing time to connect with your inner-self?
Perhaps you are healing and would like some support?
Perhaps you prefer the privacy of a personal class?
Let me support you with your needs and goals, and we can move at your pace. Yoga is the perfect way to discover (or UNCOVER) an improved and self-nuturing relationship with your-Self. The word “Yoga” means to unite. Specifically to unite our bodies with our minds and our souls. When we are in harmony in this way within ourselves, we also feel greater connection with the world around us – other living beings, and with our earth.
Private lessons can be booked in a series of three. The first session is for 90 minutes, which includes time to discuss what it is that you are seeking in your yoga practice as well as plenty of actual practice time. The second and third sessions are for 70 minutes each, where we can practice together and I will assist with any refinements. In between our sessions I will set “yoga homework” in amounts of time that fit with your home/work/lifestyle.
My aim is to help you to make your yoga and/or meditation practice JOYFUL.
What is the fee? And when can lesson times be booked?
Your investment is $285 for a series of three lessons, for one person.
For two people, your investment is $300 for a series of three lessons.
Lessons can be booked for once a week, once a fortnight, or however suits your schedule. Your 3 sessions must be taken within a time period of 4 months. Currently times available are weekday mornings and afternoons.
If you wish to book for more than three lessons initially, that can also be arranged.
What could we cover together in private lessons?
Here are some examples of what we can work on, focusing on one, or a number of practices that are a ‘right fit’ for you.
- Meditation – perhaps you wish to learn to meditate, or to deepen your existing meditation practice, or simply to learn to be more mindful.
- Chakra Cleansing – I can teach you why chakra cleansing is so important and powerful practices to help you balance and strengthen your own chakras.
- Pranayama – we can practice breath-work techniques that are right for your body and your energy.
- Yoga Asana – I can guide you through postures and sequences that will be beneficial for you.
- Yoga Nidra – the practice of Yoga Nidra is simply blissful. It’s a guided relaxation practice which I can tailor to you and your issues/thoughts/worries/opportunities.
- Reiki – as a qualified level two reiki practitioner, I can help you to calm and centre with the healing power of reiki.
How to book with me
If this sounds like the perfect way to nourish your body, mind, and soul, please get in touch by filling out the following form. We can schedule a phone-call-time – so that you may ask me any questions and we can see if we would make a great student/teacher fit.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Yes! Please contact me about Private lessons!