Looking for a support person, Yoga mentor, meditation guide?
Are you looking to discover (or RE-discover) a nurturing relationship with your-Self? Perhaps you are feeling tired, frustrated, un-centred, un-grounded, or in need of some support and guidance?
Let me support you with Yoga, Meditation, Energy work, or even a combination.
For thousands of years, Yoga/meditation has been taught from teacher to student, one-on-one. Today there are many group classes, but private classes are ideal to learn and develop your personal practice, for your greatest benefit.
How is your relationship with the number one person in your life? (that’s you)
Together we can work with your individual needs, and I will guide you to create a personal practice suited just for you.
Yoga can assist with those areas that may have been holding you back in some way; issues such as past injuries, tension, stress, anxiety, depression, trauma, confidence-levels, body-image, breathing issues, digestive issues, motivation, and more.
Perhaps you need someone to really listen?
Perhaps you are looking to commit to a home practice for your wellbeing?
Perhaps you are totally new to Yoga and would like personal guidance to begin with?
Let me support you.
The word “Yoga” means to unite. Specifically to unite our bodies with our minds and our souls. When we are in harmony in this way within ourselves, we also feel greater connection with the world around us – other living beings, and with our earth.
My aim is to help you to make your yoga and/or meditation practice joyful and easeful
Who are private sessions for?
For individual one-on-one sessions bookings are for women only.
I believe that if you are alive and breathing you are able to practice and benefit from Yoga. Flexibility is definitely not a pre-requisite. Your level of fitness doesn’t matter.
Perhaps you are looking to bring a sense of calm and peace into your life, with meditation, or breathing practices, or Restorative Yoga, or Reiki.
We can chat first so we can discover together the practices that will be ideal for you. It might be one or two in particular, or it might be a combination of several. There is no “one size fits all”. There are many paths.
I request students to provide all health-related information. There is a short questionnaire sent to you by email once you book. We also have a detailed discussion in the first session together.
What is the fee?
Your investment is:
For one person:
$100 for a 60 min session
$150 for a 90 min session
$260 for a series of three lessons (1 x 90 min, 2 x 60 min)
$420 for a series of 5 sessions (1 x 90 min, 4 x 60 min)
$400 for a series of 5 sessions for continuing students (5 x 60 min)
Lessons can be booked for once a week, once a fortnight, or however suits your schedule. Your 3 sessions must be taken within a time period of 3 months. Or if booking for 5 sessions, within a time period of 5 months. Times available are weekday mornings and afternoons.
Please note, currently all sessions are held ONLINE using zoom.
What could we cover together in private lessons?
Here are some examples…
- Meditation – learn to meditate, or develop or deepen your existing meditation practice.
- Yoga Asana – postures, sequences, mindful movement that will be beneficial for you, your body and your mind, whether you are looking for strength, flexibility, balance, improved posture, or improved breathing.
- Restorative Yoga – supported by yoga props such as bolsters, blocks and blankets, I can assist you to learn and experience a gentle opening, stillness, and quiet which is very meditative and perfect to calm the nervous system.
- Chakra Cleansing – powerful practices to help you balance and strengthen your own chakras.
- Pranayama – we can practice breath-work techniques that are right for your body, and mind and energy.
- Yoga Nidra – a guided relaxation and meditation practice which I can tailor to you and your circumstances/thoughts/opportunities.
- Reiki – as a qualified level two reiki practitioner, I can help you to calm and centre with the healing power of reiki.
How to book with me
If this sounds like the perfect way to nourish your body, mind, and soul, I would love to support you!
Or if you would like to ask me any questions first, please submit the following form.